NSCL is partnered to arrange Customs Clearance services for both import and export shipments at all Canadian Ports and airports.
Our Services include:
- Online and manual Release of goods at all Canadian Point of entry
- Release with minimal documentation (RMD)
- Release from pre-arrival inspection system (PARS: Pre-arrival Review System)
- Release of goods in bond (ex-warehouse)
Our experienced staff ensures our client’s expectations that are met as per CBSA Standard requirements:
For the release of your goods, our Broker communicates electronically with the Canada Borders Services Agency. Our Customs Broker can arrange services with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade for Import permits and Export licenses.
To ensure the accuracy and uniformity of your customs declarations, we have developed computerized profiles for our clients. This assures that your entry information is consistently applied. Our experienced staff will inform you of all the changes announced by the CBSA.
- Determination of tariff classification, applicable rates and of your good’s value for duty
- Preparation and presentation of customs accounting document (CADEX: Customs Automated Exchange System)
We are open 7 days a week and after-hour availability and our emergency contacts can be reached at any time to set up and expedite entries to your shipments.